Return & Exchange FAQ
RETURNS & EXCHANGES FAQ
We offer a conditional 30 day return and exchange policy. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned unworn and in the same condition that you received it, i.e., all original packaging, tags still attached, etc. Your return must also include the original shipment's packaging and any included documentation. A 10% handling fee may be applied to all returns or exchanges not returned in these conditions.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, and used beauty products cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Furniture - buyer must pay return shipping (unless damaged upon delivery) - please read our Furniture Delivery FAQ page
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
TO REQUEST A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
1) Go to https://www.ettuet.com/pages/returns-exchanges
2) Enter the email address used to place your order
3) Enter your ettuet order number xxxx-ETU
4) Click Search
6) Select Quantity, Return Reason and add any Additional Comments then click Continue
7) Review the details of your return or exchange and click Continue
8) Shipping - ONLY select Pre-paid shipping label
9) Select shipping method based on size of your return and use free USPS supplied materials
10) Click Submit and a return form and shipping label will be generated
11) Any questions can be sent to email@example.com
For damaged or defective at time of delivery returns, we recommend taking photos of the item if nothing else than for your protection.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- Apparel, accessories, shoes, etc. with obvious signs of wear
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to carrier or ettuet.com
- Any return request dated more than 30 days after delivery
Please do not return your purchase to the ship from address on your package. Once your return or exchange has been generated, ettuet will issue a confirmation email along with a prepaid USPS shipping label for your return.
Once your return has been received, inspected and approved you’ll receive an email detailing the amount being refunded. Your refund will be processed by ettuet.com within 1 business days of approval. Your refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
After receiving your refund notification from ettuet.com, if you don't see your refund, please first check with your payment provider. Contact PayPal, iPay, Amazon Pay or your credit card issuer. Once ettuet.com issues a refund to your payment provider, you may not see the money in your account for 5-10 days due to processing time by payment providers. If you’ve done all of this and still haven’t received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.